Sunday, April 2, 2017

Grimm S6 - 60%



Finally done! A gruelingly long series.

"The End" was very predictable.

The sprinkling of story / plot felt sparse and almost random.
It was as if the developers of the show were never sure if they were going to get funding to continue or not. When the funds were good the filler was flowing but when things were uncertain they added a little story.

I was disappointed in how they frequently backed tracked and recanted key points. The rules were loose and made up as they went. At one point they said that the Grimm had heightened senses and at other points he was just a normal guy.

The whole ending was a twisting of the bible. Which I didn't care for.

All in all I am glad it is over. I mostly kept watching it because I had already seen so much.

I do not recommend this series. Nick lacked depth and the acting was poor. But the worst part was the plot / lack there of.

No comments:

Post a Comment