Saturday, May 13, 2017

Zelda BotW - 100%



Breath of the Taking... Best open world game I have played yet.

I borrowed a switch from a friend to play it and I ran through it asap. 21.17 hours..
Didn't do a single side quest.. just the four beasts, master sword and Ganon.

Spectacular game with great attention to detail.

Thoughts...
- The Japanese voice acting is far superior.
- Cooking was a pain... There should be a way to cook in menu....
- Wish there was some kind of unarmed attack...
- The controls often got in the way... Kept going into sneak mode unintentionally and blowing up bombs on my face.
- The cut scenes should be more consistently skip-able and by the same button..

These are all minor complaints for the most part. It was such a perfect game that I couldn't help but to search for any flaws that I could.

- Puzzles were thoughtful and intuitive.
- Characters were deep enough...
- Graphics were out of this world.
- Boss fights were epic!

Zelda BotW pulled off what almost every other open world so far has failed at including Skyrim...
The main story quest didn't feel like it was just another side quest crammed into a game engine.
It all flowed so well. The perspectives/camera  angles, the voices, everything.

It can be played so many ways. Scratches the itch of the explorer and the conquer.

I know I only experienced a small fraction of what it had to offer.

This definitely deserves a 100% score!

No comments:

Post a Comment