Sunday, January 14, 2018

POE Glacial Cascade - 90%

I don't like playing the same build twice but this was supposed to switch to Kinetic Blast and never did... I pushed it much further this time.. 87. Beat uber lab with no problems.
To push it further I would have to stop using Tremor Rod and go to a wand shield for crit but the play style with the double detonate was too good to give up.

I experienced many new maps from the Abyss league and beat the Lich king twice.
Traded for a nice shaped freeze ring.

Also ran with 2x The Long Winter for full cold conversion and extra range.
I feel like this jewel is a pain item because it feels pretty mandatory for the build...

A good build. Easy to level, decent clear speed, fairly cheap gear, decent boss damage.






No comments:

Post a Comment