Monday, December 24, 2018

POE Winter Orb - 95%

I tried Lancing Steel with Mathil but it felt terrible.
I tried Lancing from 1:30 till 10:00 Friday and started over with Orb at 4:00 AM Saturday.

Winter Orb was much better! I got all the way from level 1 to tier 3 maps in one day easily.



The skill tree was easy. Life sustain was decent.

Made it to level 90 in less than a week with just play an hour or two each morning.

Betrayal is good... The Tiny Reward with the crafting currency is one of the best rewards ever. I wish they had more like that.

I wish there was more in game crafting tutorials where they let you experiment with currency.
I also wish there was a cosmetics dressing room.. I think they would make more $$ if they did.

Found 2 Exalts in the Delv.

Traded one for this armor which I felt was a great deal...



No comments:

Post a Comment