Saturday, May 18, 2019

Stoneblock 2 - 98%


Where has this game been? Why did it take so long to discover it?

I played the crap out of Agrarian Skies and this fixed some of the major issues I had...
- No day/night cycle to annoy me
- No weather cycle to annoy me
- Better end game with the creative points
- Better quest manager

Other thoughts:
- The chicken breeding is good enough... but tedious..
- It is a hard balance to not play on a server where the game is running all the time.
- The cow breeding on top of the chickens was too much breeding...
- Never even bothered Thaumcraft


The biggest issue is that is still in the end felt like a bunch of mods..
- Mostly unbalanced
- Three different pipe systems
- Overlap in the mod packs

Best memories:
- Opening the surprise blocks and having creepers spawn all over my base and losing 6 hours..
- Spawning a rabbit having to chase it all over the base and then it didn't even drop the meat
- Dying to the chaos chicken only to find out it will kill itself

I still feel the desire to take what I have learned and go back to making my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment