Tuesday, December 15, 2020

POE BV Assassin - 90%



Messed up a bit... Played this build on the mayhem event and figured I could do as I normally did, start SSF and then switch over later.. Well turns out, switching out of SSF is not permitted in mayhem. I was already too far in to give up and start over so I kept pushing. 

Just about gave up because I didn't have a way to convert the remaining 50% Avatar of Fire. I ended up having to path all the way down to Weapon Fire Damage and Magmatic Strikes to get 40%. Cheap items could have taken care of this but that is the fun of SSF. 

Made it all the way to lvl 80 which got me in the running I wanted. 

Blade Vortex was pretty solid and smooth. Good Clear and boss DPS poor survivability. 

Mayhem was fun. Wish they added other stuff like more tower defense league

No comments:

Post a Comment