Sunday, December 25, 2022

POE - Vortex - 98%

 

  • The worst league so far.. I am not a fan of "rogue like" so Sanctum was not my league.
  • Started a couple weeks late and Vortex looked cool so I gave it a try... 
  • Got really bad drops... Spent for ever just trying to roll 3 red sockets and a blue in the evasion boots. 
  • Died a ton until I got a little luck and found a Twilight Temple moon map and got 30C which was just enough to get a skin of the loyal. That 100% global defenses made a difference.
  • Then luck dropped and got a Polaric Devastation ring from Maven! But, dumbly, I tried to use it from like level 80 to 88... Didn't even check the price. Turns out I was able to trade it for 4 Divines which makes it the highest valued ring I have ever traded!
  • With that 4 Divine, I spent 2 Divine on the cluster gem, got a L3 Empower for 170C, bought a Skin of the Lord for like 90C, and a level 21 Vortex for 16C... Total DPS went from about 400k to 2M!
  • By the end it was fairly tanky and lots of good DPS. OK clear speed. 










No comments:

Post a Comment