Thursday, March 24, 2016

Anime: Mushishi - 96%



Each episode was like a song. It had its high points and its low points. Every time I watched I felt like I was put into a good mood. The music was good and fit the show.

This is episodic which is something I normally dislike from an anime but this pulled it off.

Definitely toward the top of my Anime list.

It is difficult to say which was my favorite episode...
I greatly enjoyed the following:
Episode 25: "Eye of Fortune, Eye of Misfortune"
Episode 23: "The Sound of Rust"
Episode 21: "Cotton Changeling"
Episode 20: "A Sea of Writings"
Episode 18: "Clothes That Embrace the Mountain"
Episode 16: "Sunrise Serpent"
Episode 6: "Those Who Inhale the Dew"
Episode 2: "The Light of the Eyelid"

I highly recommend this anime!

No comments:

Post a Comment