Sunday, March 27, 2016

FG004 Instructions


Here is my first attempt to use SR 3D Builder and LPub.
But I still have a lot to learn...
  - Some items should be the same but I apparently selected slightly different versions of the part and it is a big pain to change.
  - Still haven't figured out how to get LPub to allow change of Point Of View.
  - Some motors and the battery pack should be collapsed into single parts.
  - Need to figure out how to have sub components with call outs.

That all said, I believe that the model is reproducible from the instructions.

Hopefully I will get this all working and my next Instructions will be even better.

Instructions




SR3D builder and LPub both had a few issues I had to work through and I will talk about that on the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment