Thursday, February 1, 2018

Enterprise S4 - 95%


Not as good as season three overall but still great.
I am sad that it ended at season 4... So much more that could have been.

I did get the feeling that ratings were probably plummeting and they where throwing scantily clad women at the screen in a desperate attempt to save it.. That being said.. it was still a great season.

I really enjoyed episodes 18 and 19 "In a Mirror" where they played out an alternate reality where they were all evil. They did a great job with the culture and selling the tone of it all and dressing up in the old costumes.

I really enjoyed episode 4 - 6 with Dr. Arik Soong played by Brent Spiner. Brought back all the good memories and fit the story very well.

Episode 13 "United" was dumb fight. Felt blah. Shran should have won the fight and somehow only cut off Archer's ear or something.

The final episode with William Riker and Deanna Troi was good but not great. It was a good tie in for TNG but a sad ending... why even bother to end it that way... At least it doesn't leave you hanging forever.

Great series over all. I am glad I watched it. So much better than Star Wars ;p 

No comments:

Post a Comment