Monday, August 24, 2020

Satisfactory 3x3

 

Playtime: 47 Hours

Watching some youtube I discovered the 3x3 challenge so I decided to give it a try... with some exceptions... I didn't want to build one single building, rather just till it was about as high as I could reach from the ground and then start a new 3x3. I built 7 pretty tall scrapers which I thought looked great! 

I wish I had done bigger buildings for the coal power. I managed to get 4 coal plants into a 3x3 and made it two tall so 8 per building. 

The tallest 3x3 building was 38 walls high for reinforced modular frames. 

I also wanted to be sure to do all the processing of everything at the main base. I really enjoyed setting up the barreling system for the oil. One fast belt going from the oil pumps with full barrels and another fast belt going back to the oil pumps with empty barrels. I gave up a bit on the 3x3 for the oil processing back at the main base. 

It was a bit frustrating how far water is from my base... I should have picked a better spot. 

The hub worked out well.












No comments:

Post a Comment