Thursday, January 28, 2021

The 100 S7 - 95%

 


What a great ending to a great show!

This show has just the right amount of campy jokes, action, and plot. 

There were lots of great lines, especially liked Murphy's
"Lasers and invisible people I can but what is going on with Bellamy?"

I was a bit thrown that they went back to earth.. I thought it had blown up.. 

Bellamy converting was a bit goofy 

I grow tired of Clarke's role being so self absorbed but the ending made it all great.
So great how Madi decided not to come back. 

Fun how they killed off so many main characters right at the end.

Such a funny ending. 

I feel like most people wouldn't like this show, my wife didn't really care for it even though she stuck with it and watched every episode but I really enjoyed it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment