Saturday, September 23, 2023

POE - EA Totems Ele - 100%

 


  • About the smoothest build ever. 
  • Easy leveling and end game. 
  • A little slow on clearing. 
  • Very good survivability. 
  • Had the best luck ever, within 2 hours, I found the Ashes of the Stars and a full Fracturing Orb!
  • Also had the strangest thing ever. About 2 weeks earlier I asked for a trade and the guy said wait a minute. I don't remember what it was but it was like 5c. So I waited about minutes and I asked him again for the trade and he said "oh crap! I traded it to someone else! I thought it was you but now I realize it wasn't! How can I make it up to you!?" and I said he could give me a divine and would be even. So I just logged on and he partied me and gave me a divine! Said he never forgets who he owes! I told him I was just kidding but thanks a bunch!





No comments:

Post a Comment