Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Blacklist S3 - 95%



Great season. Not quite as good as S1 and S2 but still great.

I highly recommend this series in general. James Spader kills it!

I liked how they worked Megan Boone being pregnant in real life into the story line for Elizabeth Keen. Shows how flexible and supportive they are.

My least favorite character is Aram Mojtabai... The love triangle with Samar and Ressler is dumb. Especially the episode where Samar and Ressler were defusing a bomb with Aram guiding them on the phone and Aram wouldn't tell them the last step until Ressler apologized to Samar... Would have been great if the bomb had blown up and killed them but since it didn't it was just dumb.

That being said that was about the only scene I didn't like.

Blacklist is one of my top shows but I kinda hope they wrap it up soon.
The story has been so great I want to see it come to its conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment