Monday, May 23, 2016

VidAngel



VidAngel



Now I can watch censored rated R movies!

The user interface is great.

  • It has over all general filters that are applied to every movie and then fine granularity of control for each individual movie. 
    • Can select the individual words that you are O.K. with hearing!
    • Deletes entire scenes for violence, drugs, and nudity!
    • Can even remove implied nudity scenes!
  • It works with the computer and Roku! 
  • The cost is good... $20 for the first and then just $1 for each after if kept for only 24 hours. 
    •  At this cost it is cheaper than renting through Amazon,
  • Has HD for $2 but my T.V. isn't big enough and my cable caps me at 300 gigs a month so I stick with SD.
  • The selection of filtered movies is fantastic! It has everything I wanted.
    • You can browse by rating - R, PG 13, etc.
    • Even has a great selection of  PG movies for filtering movies for kids too.

So far I have seen Ex Machina and Dead Pool and I didn't see any nudity or hear a single curse word!

More reviews to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment