Saturday, May 21, 2016

Cap'n America Civil - 90%



Great actions sequences. Lots of fun. Good length for the film. Decent plot.

Personally, I am tired of Spiderman. I am not excited about the announcement for that movie.

Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.) and  Captain America (Chris Evans) played great team leads.

The main thing I didn't like was the lack of a good antagonist. I know this was "Civil War" but it just didn't feel like either side was taking the fights very seriously. I guess it is all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

The other issue was that Iron Man not only took the "good side" but was the leader of it. His "I don't care" and "Rich playboy" personality didn't match someone that would land on the side of being grieved about killing a few on accident to save the world.

It is the same argument as from my favorite anime - Trigun. You can't save the butterfly caught by the spider because the spider would starve.



I recommend Captain America Civil War with a 90%

No comments:

Post a Comment