Sunday, January 29, 2017

POE - Freezing Pulse Totem



Made it much further... About 400 chaos worth of gear.
Bought my first six link ever for 60 chaos.

Build guide here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1667508

Played through till level 90. Chose this build because it felt like the gear requirements were low and with the range that totems give I figured I wouldn't die as much.

I could clear most of the tier 15 maps. Boss fights were bad. I avoided when possible. I would get 1 shot even with 5k hp and 1k energy shield.

I did 66.8k dps unbuffed.

Completed 106 of the 126 total maps!

But I never made it to complete the uber lab. Couldn't even find the last trial. I wished after working so hard and making it so far that I could have gotten through the guardians and the Shaper. Sadly, this build did not feel like it would ever make it through the end game content.

It was my first time to ever play totems and it was a bit of a pain to level but was fun over all. I was glad I had the experience. At this point I felt like I was done for the season...

Total play time = 3 days 13 hours
Death count      = 232

No comments:

Post a Comment