Sunday, January 29, 2017

POE - Poison Blade Flurry


https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1771658

First build of the Breach season.

I looked through several builds and I had never played with Blade Flurry so... copied a build.

Spent about 100 chaos on gear all total. Didn't push through to get a six link or to buy "The Scourge Terror Claw". I didn't realize that the build is pretty much built around that claw.. Which early season was going for 3 to 4 exalts. That was out of my price range,

With the gear I had I pushed through to level 77 and was able to complete most tear 4 maps.

I decided to go for a build that wasn't so item dependent and give up on this one.



This was the first time I had played in about two years. Much had changed. Forbidden masters, prophecies, essences, hideouts, the entire atlas of worlds map system!

I wanted to conquer all the maps... At this point I didn't even know what the Shaper was.

No comments:

Post a Comment